Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts (commercial plans only)
- AllWays Health Partners (for Mass General Brigham employees, plans start with CDW)
Out of Network*/ Self-Pay Rates:
- Initial diagnostic evaluation (60-75 mins): $180
- 30-minute individual psychotherapy session: $80
- 45-minute individual psychotherapy session: $120
- 60-minute individual psychotherapy session: $140
- 60 minute family psychotherapy session: $150
- Case and family consultations (up to 15 minutes for each 15 minute unit): $30
*If I am not in network with your insurance plan and you have Out Of Network benefits, I am happy to provide you with a “Superbill” so that you may pursue reimbursement directly with your insurance company. I am also able to submit courtesy claims on your behalf for your convenience.
If you would like to use your insurance, please upload pictures of the front and back of your insurance card(s) along with a photo ID at least 24 hours prior to our appointment so that I can verify your benefits (you can upload these securely to my client portal).
Fees are due at the time of service. I accept checks and credit card, including flex spending accounts. You can securely store card information in my HIPAA-compliant client portal. It is important to make sure I always have your current insurance information if anything changes. I do require an active card on file in case of copayments, etc.
I do my best to inform you of your benefits; however, you are responsible for understanding how your insurance works and any amounts that are not covered. You may wish to take a moment to call the number on your insurance card with any questions you may have prior to our first meeting. You will want to understand if you have any of the following: copayments, deductibles, coinsurance. You will also want to verify “Telehealth” coverage.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide at least 24 business hours notice (e.g. by Friday at 3pm for Monday at 3pm). The cancellation fee for missed or late cancelled appointments will be $120. I am understanding of illness and emergencies.